"Vou andando como sou e vou sendo como posso..."

domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

Sunday - IEA

Sunday is a mysterious day...
For me it was no different. Hmmm... In fact, was so different from many friends! As daughter of a pastor, Sundays means days to go to the church! Many friends went to the beach with almost no clothes. And I was well dressed to go to the church! Sun was often shining outside!

Sometimes it was not good, but in general I liked. Especially since I grew up and could participate of discussions, listen to about different issues that people never mind will talked about in a church! Land reform, politic, ecumenism, social issues...

Today I came from my little new church. The last time before going to South Africa! Today we listened to Devaka spokes about all these questions and how his experience in Brazil was important to understand pentecostal phenomenon in the world! He is doing his doctorate in that subject. We talked about intolerance, prejudice... And how the issues as education and social differences offer a lot of people easy to be manipulated (???). Although many of these people really achieve a transformation in their lives!

I love to know that in my life church means to reflect, think, look at the people beyond social masks.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário